Four beautiful and challenging counted cross stitch kits aimed at the more experienced enthusiast.
We have selected designs inspired from artworks in the collections of two of the UK’s major Museums, The National Gallery and The British Museum, all kits are produced by DMC and include stranded cottons, needle, 14ct aida, charts and full instructions.
The designs are:
- Sunflowers by Van Gogh (25 x 32 cm)
- The Waterlily Pond by Claude Monet (30 x 28 cm)
- The Great Wave by the Japanese artist Hokkusai (36 x 26 cm)
- Cherry Blossom by the British artist William Giles (36 x 26 cm)
- Angel, from Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo Da Vinci (design fits 18cm hoop – included) on 16ct aida
The original versions of Sunflowers, The Waterlily Pond and Virgin of the Rocks can be viewed in the National Gallery Collection. The Great Wave and Cherry Blossom are in the British Museum collection.
We also stock smaller versions which are made into bookmarks. (Not Virgin)