By becoming a Friend of the RSN, you can make a vital contribution in supporting our ongoing development. Without this regular support, we would not be able to continue our work.
As a Friend, you will receive a number of benefits including exclusive biannual newsletters delivered to your door and a special eNewsletter each month. In addition, you will also receive 10% discount on Day Classes, exhibition tours and online purchases.
Support from the Friends has helped us to:
- Ensure we continue to train students to the highest standards
- Plan and develop the future of the RSN
- Enable RSN Collection and Archive items to be researched, conserved and recorded
- Make our resources open to a new generation of artists and makers
- Offer prizes to our students and Future Tutors
Friends Membership offers the following benefits:
- An exclusive invitation to our annual Friends Open Day
- Biannual newsletters
- Advance notification of any public exhibitions of parts of the RSN Collection and Archive
- 10%(*) discount on selected RSN Day Classes and events
- Advance information about RSN courses, events and exhibitions organised by the RSN
- 10%(*) discount on purchases from our Shop, either online or in person at Hampton Court Palace
- Monthly eNewsletter, if an email address is supplied
- An annual update on progress
Renewing your Membership
Annual Friends memberships are renewable on the anniversary of joining. Existing Friends can renew online via their My Account page or by purchasing a new Membership here which will extend the term of any current Membership by one year.
For more information
For more information about becoming a Friend of the RSN, our membership packages or how your contribution can make a difference, please contact us.
At no additional cost to you, as a charity we can reclaim 25p on every £1 of your membership. If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider consenting to Gift Aid on your RSN Friends membership at the checkout. Thank you.
(*) Please note: your 10% discount on Day Classes, Events and Shop purchases will become available automatically only after your Friends membership order has been processed. For this reason we recommend you complete your Friends membership order individually and that you do not include other items in your shopping basket on the same order as those items will not receive a discount. Subsequent orders will automatically receive the Friends discount for qualifying items only if you are ‘signed in’ to the site at the time of purchase.