Degree Graduates & Prize Giving
21st July, 2022
It was fantastic to see our graduates from 2020, 2021 and 2022 come together to attend their graduation ceremony, having been cancelled the past two years due to Covid. Congratulations to everyone and to our prize winning Third Year Students who were awarded on our exhibition stand at New Designers.
The award winning Third Year Degree Students for 2022 are:
• Sabina Lima for Best Final Major Project
• Linnea Lyndon for Best Overall Student sponsored by The Worshipful Company of Broderers
• Eliza Gomersall for Best Stitch Innovation, sponsored by the Needlemakers
• Daisy Streatfeild for Best Use of Metal Threads, sponsored by The Worshipful Company of Gold and Silver Drawers
• Jasmine Hollowday for Best Contextual Essay, sponsored by the Arts Society Greater London
If you are interested in finding out more about the BA (Hons) Hand Embroidery, please visit our website for more information and book onto our forthcoming Open Day at Hampton Court Palace at 12pm on Saturday 17 September. Book here.
Visit our Degree website here.
BA (Hons) in Hand Embroidery is validated by Kingston University.