1) Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) The Royal School of Needlework (RSN) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) notify and seek the approval of the RSN to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of the RSN.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the RSN are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the RSN be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site.
5) The RSN does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from the RSN. The use of the RSN logo by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the RSN). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright of the RSN.
7) The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the RSN. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The RSN does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The RSN inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst the RSN makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
9) The RSN reserves the right to vary the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All orders for goods and services are subject to availability and the RSN reserves the right to refuse to supply goods to any individual.
10) Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by the RSN or its agents.
11) The RSN shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
Day Classes — Cancellation Policy
Day Classes — Terms and Conditions for £10 off promotion in Embroidery, Stitch and Kew magazines:
- The special £10 offer is valid on RSN Day Classes only
- The discount code featured in the magazine advertisement must be used when booking a class
- The offer gives £10 off the cost of the class
- The offer is valid for bookings completed by 31 May 2020 for Day Classes taken by 31 August 2020
- The offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount
- The offer does not include Talk & Tours, Curator’s Tours, Tour & Taster workshops or Family Stitch Workshops; RSN Online Courses; tuition days for Certificate & Diploma or RSN Shop products
Certificate & Diploma — Cancellation Policy:
Please note: All class cancellations are subject to the RSN Cancellation Policy, as follows and actioned on a case-by-case basis.
All non-Intensive C&D classes:
- Over 7 days’ notice:
The student may change their booked day to an alternative day online. (once)
- More than 24hrs but less than 7 days’ notice:
A 50% credit is given – to be used towards the next class.
- Non-attendance or cancellations within 24hrs are 100% non-refundable.
All Intensive C&D classes:
- Cancelled Intensive classes in the UK & USA are 100% non-refundable.
All cancellations and transfers within 7 days need to be in writing and sent to: [email protected]